Knowing how to implement ergonomics recommendations in your organization can be daunting. Our ergonomics training course is designed as an easy and practical introduction to ergonomics. It is a one day course and covers the following:
- Introduction to the new ergonomics legislation.
- Introduction to the different elements of ergonomics: System, Physical, Cognitive, Organizational.
- Introduction to Work Related Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Basic anatomy of Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Risk Factors for the development of Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders in the workplace.
- Introduction to organizational and safety climate.
- Ways to recognise, address and/or mitigate ergonomic risk factors in the workplace.
- Post training test and course certificate.
Contact us to arrange training today